My son simply turned 2 on Tuesday, and I’ve been feeling so nostalgic all week. It’s additionally been heating up fairly a bit, so we’re pulling out the splash pad and getting the whole lot prepared for summer time.
Right here’s what I’m loving this week!
1. Peonies are my favourite flower. I’ve a number of bushes, however simply ordered just a few bouquets from a neighbor and good friend who truly owns a Peony Farm. Isn’t that simply dreamy? For those who’re within the KC space, give @JuliePalPeonies a observe!
2. It was over 90 levels most of final week. We went straight from winter to summer time, apparently. I broke out my ice cream maker and made my first batch this previous weekend!
3. We simply began utilizing our Solo Stove bonfire fireplace pit once more, it’s the most effective when the nights quiet down in early spring/summer time within the Midwest. I like this hearth pit as a result of my hair doesn’t odor like a campout after an evening sitting by the fireplace!
5. I actually like this berry bin. It has an additional little tray underneath it to empty into, and I like you could divide the berries.
6. For our son’s party our theme was, “Two the Farm.” I’m not even going to lie—I caught a few of the cake made by @juliasmessykitchen into the freezer to hoard for myself. Not sorry about it both. 🙂
7. These biker shorts have a hidden pocket and might be a staple this summer time!
8. I simply purchased this instantaneous learn meat/sweet thermometer. It has magnets to stay to the fridge and over 100,000 opinions on Amazon!
9. In the summertime … nicely, OK, a lot of the 12 months, I stay in baseball hats. This Lululemon baller hat is admittedly light-weight and cute. I bought the pink one and have been grabbing it on a regular basis on my approach out the door.
10. I simply pulled out my bug chew software. This factor is a summer time necessity! Keely initially instructed me about it, and I’m eternally grateful. I’m a kind of individuals who begins to swell up with bug bites!
P.S. Right here’s a hyperlink to final week’s 10 Issues Sunday in case you missed it!