MANILA, Philippines — In his final months previous to stepping down from workplace, outgoing President Rodrigo Duterte has signed 5 new legal guidelines that renamed some faculties and established workplaces of the Maritime Business Authority.
Duterte signed the next legal guidelines on April 29, however was solely launched to the media on Monday:
- Republic Act No. 11760 creates the extension workplace of the Maritime Business Authority in Vigan Metropolis, Ilocos Sur
- Republic Act No. 11761 converts the satellite tv for pc workplace of the Maritime Business Authority in Maasin Metropolis, Southern Leyte into an extension workplace
- Republic Act No. 11762 modifications the identify of Pinaglabanan Excessive Faculty in Goa, Camarines Sur to Pinaglabanan Nationwide Excessive Faculty
- Republic Act No. 11763 converts the Molmol Elementary Faculty in Davao Occidental into an built-in faculty to be often called Mariano Anoy Sangay Built-in Faculty
- Republic Act No. 11764 modifications the identify of Salin Elementary Faculty in Bauko, Mountain Province to Talban P. Bitayan Elementary Faculty.
Subscribe to our every day publication
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get entry to The Philippine Each day Inquirer & different 70+ titles, share as much as 5 devices, take heed to the information, obtain as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Name 896 6000.
For suggestions, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.