Cinco de Mayo, the vacation everyone desires to have a good time however no one desires to Google. We’re no completely different right here, people. That’s why the gang within the Quest Check Kitchen conceived of this extraordinarily tasty Questified Cinco de Mayo Corn Dip. It’s the one corn dip match for the scrumptious style of Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips.
Take a look at the total recipe beneath:
QUESTIFIED CINCO DE MAYO CORN DIP
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Measurement: About 1/2
Energy: 451 | Protein: 28g | Fats: 31g | Internet Carb: 12g
Complete Carb: 14g | Sugar: 6g
QUESTIFIED CINDO DE MAYO CORN DIP
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup bitter cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- ⅓ cup cotija cheese
- 1 cup entire kernel corn
- 2 tbsp crimson onion, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 baggage Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and in a big mixing bowl, use a wood spoon to combine collectively the cream cheese, bitter cream, garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper, lime juice till properly blended collectively.
- Fold within the cheese, corn, onion, and cilantro.
- Switch the combination to a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips.