Whether or not you’re ready to take off or lingering for a layover, Cleveland Hopkins Worldwide Airport (CLE) has a number of stable choices for eating throughout the airport. There’s a restaurant from Meals Community stalwart Michael Symon, in addition to a brewpub from the town’s most well-known brewery, Nice Lakes Brewing Firm.
Up to date, Might 2022: It’s price noting that the airport has misplaced a number of choices over the previous few months, together with Shake Shack, Wow Bao, and Cantina Taqueria.
Right here’s a complete information to the choices accessible for eating, consuming, and stress-free whereas at CLE. Discover an up to date checklist of choices on the airport’s web site as properly.
Finest for a sit-down meal or drink: The Pub
A typical airport bar that will get the job completed, the Pub has a mixture of British dishes, like fish and chips, and extra generic bar meals, like burgers and Reubens.
Finest fast chew: Currito
Since CLE’s Shake Shack location closed its doorways, Currito has turn out to be the go-to for a fast chew. The eatery gives a recent choice for burrito bowls with a world bent, in addition to smoothies. There are many methods for people with dietary restrictions to adapt the menu to their wants.
- Auntie Anne’s: The recent pretzel beloved by teenagers in purchasing malls all over the place.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Serviceable bagel sandwiches.
- Chick-fil-A: Rooster nuggets and sandwiches with a aspect of controversy.
- Cinnabon: Generic calorie-bomb breakfast pastries.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Love-it-or-hate-it chain espresso, doughnuts, and mediocre breakfast sandwiches.
- Embers (throughout from central checkpoint): Newish sit-down choice with an eclectic menu.
Finest to look elsewhere for meals, but when needed you’ll discover:
- Subway: Unhappy chain deli sandwiches, although an choice for calorie-counters.
- Euro Cafe: Fundamental to-go choices like breakfast sandwiches.
That is the weakest of the three gated areas; right here, choices embody:
- Sammy’s Seashore Bar & Grill: Islandy foods and drinks that’s skippable except a mai tai craving hits. (Gate A1)
- Starbucks: Ubiquitous for espresso and pastries. (Gate A1)
- Panini’s: Overstuffed sandwiches. (Gate A6)
Finest sit-down meal: Quaker Steak & Lube
This Pennsylvania chain additionally has outposts round Ohio, together with this airport location. The informal restaurant with a gas-station theme is greatest recognized for its hen wings and greater than 20 accessible sauces, equivalent to ghost pepper and Asian lemongrass. Observe: Since Quaker is closed for the time being, these with a while to take a seat down ought to head to a different concourse. (Gate B5)
Finest for drinks: Vino Volo
Discover cured meats, cheeses, and different snacks at this airport chain, in addition to wine flights and pairings, all including as much as a fairly civilized pre-flight vacation spot. (Gate B2)
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt: Frozen yogurt with varied toppings. (throughout from Gate B6)
- One other Subway (throughout from Gate B6)
- One other Auntie Anne’s (Gate B6)
- One other Inca Tea: Espresso and tea, however fewer meals choices than the situation in Concourse C (see beneath).
Finest sit-down meal: Bar Symon
This informal restaurant from chef Michael Symon (Lola, B Spot) — who rose to nationwide prominence after his activates The Chew and varied Meals Community exhibits — gives drinks and bar meals, with Symon’s personal Cleveland-centric spin. The restaurant makes a better-than-expected bloody mary and a few wonderful dry-rub wings. Discover burgers, pulled pork sandwiches, and pierogies, too. (Between Gates C4-C6)
Finest for drinks: Nice Lakes Brewing Firm
Cleveland’s most well-known brewery now has an offshoot of its iconic brewpub on the airport. Count on the beers which have made the corporate beloved, from the Eliot Ness Amber Lager to the Burning River Pale Ale, plus a restricted providing of Jap European-influenced bar meals objects (pretzel-crusted hen, a sausage sampler, bratwurst, pierogi, and extra). (Gate C14)
- Potbelly: Sandwich chain, the place the Italian’s guess. (Gate C28)
- Inca Tea Cafe: Espresso, tea, and so on. (throughout from C28)
- One other Starbucks (Gate C22)